We all know 2021 was a challenging year, to say the least. That’s why we want to start 2022 by seeking God powerfully together as a church! Starting on Sunday, January 9th, we invite you to join us at Resurrection Life Church to participate in a spiritual discipline called a FAST, when we’ll refrain from certain foods or behaviors for a spiritual purpose for 21-days. We believe we will witness breakthroughs all across our church - from peace and unity in our nation, marriages healed, to babies born and chains of addiction broken!
JOIN ALONG WITH US WITH OUR CHURCH FAMILY
Come along and join us each day - you won't be disappointed!
- www.daniel-fast.com – All sorts of helpful information as well as some recipes and meal options.
- Susan Gregory’s book, The Daniel Fast.
- Ultimatedanielfast.com - Great resource including recipes
- YouVersion: 21 Day Fast Reading Plan - Make sure to check out the app for your phone.
- www.first15.org - Daily devotional; scripture, prayer & worship
- Remember why you’re doing it.
- Remember that temptation will come. Keep going with the Lord's strength!
- This is not a diet. It is an opportunity for you to connect with God on a more intimate level.
- If it’s not a sacrifice, it’s not really a fast.
- If your fasting involves abstaining from (certain) foods, you may begin to detox, don’t give up!
- The more intense your food related fast, you may need to wean off once the 21 days is complete.
* Consult your physician or health professional if you have any questions/concerns, before you begin, if your fast involves your intake of food or drink.*