Peter's Vision

Rev. John F. Tonelli
Spiritual Ears
January 28, 2018
Resurrection Life Live

Welcome to Resurrection Life's LIVE STREAM! We pray you will experience a fresh touch from God today! Feel free to SHARE this on your page.

Posted by Resurrection Life on {{wf {"path":"sermon-date","transformers":[{"name":"date","arguments":["MMM DD, YYYY"]\}],"type":"Date"\} }}

Our greatest ability is to be able to hear the voice of God. God speaks to us many ways - but sometimes we become so preoccupied with "things" that it clutters our ability to clearly hear God's voice through it all. In this series, Pastor explains the difference between how the Word of God speaks to us and the Holy Spirit speaks to us. 80% of what we need in everyday life, we can find in the Word of God. The remaining 20% forces us to rely on using our Spiritual Ears to hear from the Holy Spirit for those matters that we cannot find specific instruction from God's Word. As you follow along in this series you will learn from others on how they heard from the Holy Spirit in some of the most unconventional ways, and as they obeyed, the miracles that followed!

Share the Good News!